Floor Plans and Square Footage
Health and Wellness
In the Event of an Emergency
- Is the medical director reviewing the ship’s air, water and surface types for the control of the spread of diseases?
- Are cremation services available on the ship if a resident were to pass away?
- Onboard Medical Services
- Prevention of Illness and Outbreaks
- Medical Emergencies
- Bespoke Health Insurance for Storylines Residents
Onboard Medical Services
- LNG engines
- Where will the ship be delivered to?
- Construction phases and milestones
- What are some of the energy saving measures onboard?
- What is the top speed for ocean crossings?
- Will moving on board proceed in stages?
- What is the longest consecutive number of days at sea such as a transatlantic or transpacific crossing?
- Which way will the ship be heading; in an easterly or westerly direction?
- When will Marina be able to be used?
- Founding Year of Storylines
Ports and Visas
- Can the ceiling height accommodate a ceiling fan?
- What are the ceiling heights in the residences?
- Will the water be soft on the ship for bathrooms, kitchens and laundry facilities?
- Sound and insulation, regarding neighboring noise, TV, music, etc.
- What are the kitchen facilities in each residence?
- Is there any regulation for furniture if a resident would want to bring one in their unit?
- Murphy Bed Options
- Climate Control within Residences
- Electrical Outlets and USB
- Residential Soundproofing