Gratuities are included and there is never a need to pay additional gratuities to the onboard crew. Gratuities to local guides and drivers during shore experience programs are at your discretion and paid directly to the provider.
Take a moment to imagine the reality of:
Waking up late and enjoying breakfast with a billion-dollar-view to-die-for. You enjoy a quick morning swim in the sunshine while house-keeping cleans your room. Next you meet up with friends who have decided to skip onboard activities for the day to explore the local markets for some exotic specialities.
You return to your home in the afternoon for a well deserved siesta and some pampering in the onboard Spa and Wellness Centre. Choosing from 20 restaurants onboard to dine, you pick something light such as champagne and oysters on the balcony, before heading out to dance with the locals you met at the markets.
Like one of the locals, you listen to a live band until the early morning hours. You make new memories with new friends as you dance under the stars and return to your global residence aboard and fall into bed – enveloped in crisp white sheets as you contemplate the day with sore feet and a huge smile.
You think: ‘Tomorrow I will do nothing but enjoy lazing by the pool and ordering room-service. Oh, maybe a foot massage at the Spa? Mmmm yes. Just perfect!”
As a Storylines resident, this kind of life is available to you – Every Single Day!
The Storylines ‘All-inclusive’ lifestyle entails:
- 45 beautifully designed resident lounges
- Private kitchen facilities, perfect for entertaining
- All meals available in 20 multicultural dining venues
- Beverages including select wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, coffees, juices, blends
- 24-hour room service
- Fast Internet and Wi-Fi throughout the ship
- Dozens of kitchen areas to prepare food yourself
- Premium satellite television
- Laundry pick-up wash & fold service, and/or self-service laundry
- Gym, fitness facilities, recreational and sporting equipment
- Oceanside marina precinct with direct water access & watercraft
- Yoga studio, chapel, artist studio, & many unique leisure areas
- A world of activities, events, sports, arts, performances, music, dancing, exercise
- Hobby areas from fishing and tackle to golf and digital driving ranges
- Checkup and wellness visits with the onboard doctor, trainers and nutritionists
- All onboard service gratuities
- Fuel, port taxes, docking fees, and insurances
- Upkeep of vessel to 5-star standards
- Stylishly decorated spaces to live in surrounded by inspiring art and fresh food gardens
- A new billion dollar view from your balcony every week!
And of course…
- Highly professional onboard service and technical support teams
- Insurance for homes, contents, and liability
- Financial reserves for unforeseen repairs or expenses
For a full breakdown of the package, inclusions see the page The Inclusive Life.
All meals are included across the ships’ 20 eateries, as well as 24hr room service.
Over 20 regional restaurants await to dazzle your taste buds. All cost-free, including wines and liquors. A weekly culinary adventure also awaits you as our chefs scout each land-based location for the best in local ingredients to present to you.
Feeling peckish at 3 am? Just pick up the phone and place your order, meals and snacks are offered 24 / 7.
You may cook for yourself at any time in one of the 45+ stocked kitchens and resident lounges throughout the vessel. Throw a dinner party, entertain your friends and let us clean up after you are done.
In addition, every residence comes with a fridge and pantry space for the store of your own provisions as well as basic equipment for a morning’s toast or for reheating any saved portions.
Daily pick up and delivery wash and fold service is included as part of annual assessments. You may use the self-service laundries on board should you wish.
Storylines’ Protection and Indemnity Insurance covers the vessel, contents, and limited liability in the event of an injury onboard.