Assessments are paid in advance, with the first six months of assessments paid at closing. Half of this is held in reserves, and half is applied to the first quarter of residence. Thereafter, payments for assessments are due at the beginning of each quarter. All financial information once sailing will be handled via your resident APP and available to you 24/7.
With all-inclusive assessments starting from just $70 per person per day, living the Storylines lifestyle is comparably priced to major cities worldwide. We’ll let you decide which you’d prefer.
The Storylines ‘All-inclusive’ lifestyle entails:
- 45 beautifully designed resident lounges
- Private kitchen facilities, perfect for entertaining
- All meals available in 20 multicultural dining venues
- Beverages including select wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, coffees, juices, blends
- 24-hour room service
- Fast Internet and Wi-Fi throughout the ship
- Dozens of kitchen areas to prepare food yourself
- Premium satellite television
- Laundry pick-up wash & fold service, and/or self-service laundry
- Gym, fitness facilities, recreational and sporting equipment
- Oceanside marina precinct with direct water access & watercraft
- Yoga studio, chapel, artist studio, & many unique leisure areas
- A world of activities, events, sports, arts, performances, music, dancing, exercise
- Hobby areas from fishing and tackle to golf and digital driving ranges
- Checkup and wellness visits with the onboard doctor, trainers and nutritionists
- All onboard service gratuities
- Fuel, port taxes, docking fees, and insurances
- Upkeep of vessel to 5-star standards
- Stylishly decorated spaces to live in surrounded by inspiring art and fresh food gardens
- A new billion dollar view from your balcony every week!
And of course…
- Highly professional onboard service and technical support teams
- Insurance for homes, contents, and liability
- Financial reserves for unforeseen repairs or expenses
For a full breakdown of the package, inclusions see the page The Inclusive Life.
Annual assessments are determined in line with inflation and carefully calculated to accommodate shipboard operational, shoreside operational, and support costs of the vessel. Full insurance costs and emergency reserves have also budgeted to accommodate unforeseen mechanical failures.
Fuel is the largest cost that is out of our control, and although global fuel costs fluctuate, Storylines’ unique slower style of cruising, spending many more days in port, and 12-month, advance fuel purchase contracts all work together to reduce any impact this could have.
Storylines reserves the right to require a special assessment for special circumstances.
Annual assessments are based on double occupancy, but priced per person. Single occupants receive an 18% discount off the total double-occupancy assessment.
Assessments are annual fees which are calculated to cover a number of shipboard and shoreside operational costs even when the vessel is not underway.
Your life aboard the M/V Narrative is all-inclusive; including dining in 20 eateries aboard, room service, beer, wine and house spirits, entertainment, activities, housekeeping, laundry, gratuities, all port fees, plus ship operating costs and maintenance.
Additional premium services are available at an additional cost, such spa and salon services, personal training, medical treatments, and offshore excursions.